TikTok – Commercial Product Manager, Commercial Music (US)
TikTok is the leading destination for shorthand mobile video.
Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo
- Responsible for the overall planning and optimization of international commercial music related products, such as improving commercial music influence and ROI through functional optimization and content strategy
- Explore the overseas commercial music copyright and compliance rules. Responsible for optimizing compliance in various business content scenarios i.e. corporate accounts and advertisements.
- Have an in-depth understanding of music and short video creations, and be responsible for optimizing various commercial music scenes, music recommendation system, and operational strategies in the app
- Improve commercial music coverage and usage, and provide support for video creation and effects.
- Create a general commercial music management platform. Estimate costs and propose procurement and operating strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree or more, with more than 2 years of product experience.
- Strong sense of analytical thinking, responsibility, teamwork and ability to execute
- Understanding of the music industry.
- Experience in the music industry is preferred.
- Fluency in English or previous experience studying abroad / manufacturing international products
- Previous experience in open platform products or other functional platform products.
- Previous experience in data quality optimization and other related projects.
- Previous experience in creating short videos or understanding of business creativity and advertising material.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their unique skills, experiences and perspectives. Our platform connects people all over the world, just like our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve this goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe that individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but rather should be viewed on the basis of their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this topic and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you require assistance or accommodation, please contact us at [emailÂ protected] Where [emailÂ protected].