TikTok Adds Six Certified Sound Partners to Commercial Music Library
TikTok has added six new Certified Sound Partners to its commercial music library. Here is an overview of its new partners.
Music is an integral part of the TikTok platform, sparking global trends. The sound-centric nature of the platform means that the business is constantly in need of new sounds for brands and their community. TikTok has expanded its Marketing Partner Program to welcome six Certified Sound Partners for Brands to help them develop sound strategies for TikTok.
TikTok’s commercial music library includes over 150,000 pre-authorized and royalty-free tracks. This partnership will help expand the commercial music library in several surprising ways. According to a study by MRC Data, 65% of TikTokers prefer brands that offer original sounds. 68% say they remember a brand better when they feature songs they like in their videos.
TikTok Sound partners offer personalized sounds and subscription sounds to support the brand’s campaign goals. âSound is TikTok’s universal language, and brands need to embrace music and sound in order to authentically display on the platform,â says Melissa Yang, Ecosystem Manager for TikTok.
âOur new Sound Partners have a proven track record of helping marketers develop strategies for TikTok and provide scalable options for brands of all sizes. We’re excited to see more brands harnessing sound on TikTok and making meaningful connections with the community through creative and sound strategies, âadds Yang.
Personalized sound partners
TikTok says its custom sound partners create bespoke tracks that inspire community participation and excitement. This can include hashtag challenges, campaigns, and more.
- KARM – A global music production company specializing in custom tracks on TikTok. Designed for the TikTok generation, KARM focuses its attention on creating music for the platform.
- MassiveMusic – A global music agency offering everything a brand needs in music, voice and sound. MassiveMusic can help brands build their sound brand identity on the platform.
- The music of the elements – A sound agency specializing in the production of real records for the media.
Subscription sound partners
TikTok’s subscription sound partners offer flexible music offerings through monthly, annual, or project-based licensing plans.
- Its epidemic – Epidemic Sound brings high quality music and sound effects to millions of content creators around the world.
- Songtradr – The world’s fastest growing B2B music platform, delivering fresh music daily.
- UnitedMasters – UnitedMasters is an independent music platform that gives creators access to premium music distribution services and partnership opportunities with major brands.
Are you a marketer wanting to learn more about TikTok’s Sound Partners program? Consult the directory here.