News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial for StreetInsider Premium here.
New matte stone finish and 16 cool designs deliver the beauty of nature and superior performance for any environment
TEMPLE, Texas, Sept. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – As the spaces in which people live and work continue to intertwine, the new ‘resi-meric’ trend has emerged that is transforming the border between residential and commercial design . Wilsonart, a world-class innovator of next-generation engineered surfaces, today announced the introduction of the High Pressure Laminated Stone Collection (HPL) designed to offer surfaces that seamlessly enhance all types of environments and create comfortable and welcoming spaces. The range of new HPL designs offers affordable luxury with a new textured finish and 16 designs all reminiscent of various natural stone surfaces.
“There is a collective movement to create spaces that feel nurturing and nurturing in our homes, workplaces and communities,” said Danielle Mikesell, global vice president of marketing and design at Wilsonart. “The HPL Stone collection evokes a sense of tranquility with a new pleasantly tactile but soft-touch surface and ambitious stone looks inspired by nature. The result is a collection that effortlessly transforms the spaces in which we work, play and live.
The Fieldstone finish of the new HPL Stone collection features a textured matte sheen that is less reflective than other stone surfaces, providing a more casual look with authentic features and veined detailing. The collection also includes 16 new designs inspired by natural stone looks in on-trend colors including brown, taupe, brick and turmeric tones, as well as neutral tones of warm white and light beige that bring warmth to any residential setting. or commercial.
Wilsonart® Designs in the HPL Stone Collection include:
- Anzio marble (5037-38): A mid-scale directional design with understated warm gray taupe veining.
- Arenite Cream (5027K-07): A large, large-scale veined stone in a modern cream.
- Walk on the beach (5044-60): A warm, directional white granite with textural interest and sweeping motion.
- Bella Romano (5039K-15): A large-scale directional granite structure with warm, mole and coppery particles.
- Brazilian Blue (5032K-07): A Brazilian Arabescato stone design in a mid-toned blue-gray color range with fluid, lively movement.
- Brazilian Gray (5026K-07): A Brazilian Arabescato stone design with multiple shades ranging from white to medium gray with a structure offering lively and fluid movement.
- Calacatta Lincoln (5042K-07): A very large scale white marble with refined directional veins of warm brown and smoky charcoal.
- Glazier quartzite (5025K-22): A fancy brown quartzite linear stone pattern with streaks of soft white, taupe and blue-gray strokes.
- Granito Cascata (5041K-15): A dynamically veined directional warm white granite with accents of warm browns and cool blues-grays.
- Ice mist (5045K-15): A directional cool white marble with unique grain patterns interweaving the surface in bright white, navy blue and brown colors.
- Lakeside (5046K-15): A richly detailed warm gray stone with large scale dynamic veins.
- Lisola (5043K-15): A rich black marble on a medium scale with delicately nuanced warm brown to charcoal veining.
- Ortensia (5038K-15): A warm, light gray Calcutta marble with soft veins with white highlights and a variation of scale with an asymmetrical movement throughout.
- Ouro Branco (5029K-22): A large scale veined Taj Mahal quartzite look in neutral, gold and white tones.
- Quartz frost (5031K-07): A look of white particulate quartz with fine spider veins and meticulous detailing.
- Sombra (5028K-07): A Brazilian Arabescato dimensional marble with large scale movement in deep blacks and shades of gray.
“The comforting texture of our Fieldstone finish combined with many of these timeless stone looks brings a sense of well-being to personal and professional environments,” said Mikesell. “With the HPL Stone collection, you can create a beautiful, personalized and functional space that is as beautiful as it is livable.”
Wilsonart HPL offers true “hassle-free” surfaces that can withstand the rigors of most indoor environments. The collection is a great low-maintenance solution for residential and commercial applications and premium designs come with Improved performance technology against scratches and scuffs AEON ™. The entire Wilsonart HPL collection also delivers exceptional long-term value with superior stain, wear, impact and scratch resistance compared to traditional veneers, vinyl and wood.
Although the Wilsonart HPL Stone collection mimics nature, it does so without impacting the environment. The collection is GREENGUARD Gold certified to meet low chemical emission limits for better indoor air quality. In addition, the collection is made from a combination of fibers from FSC-certified, fast-growing, sustainably managed woods and post-consumer recycled content. In fact, Wilsonart is the industry leader in post-consumer recycled content used in the manufacture of its products. On average, Wilsonart uses 23% post-consumer recycled content, twice as much as any other leading brand of laminate.
The Wilsonart HPL Stone Collection is available at countertop retailers nationwide. For more information about the collection or Wilsonart® Home products, visit https://www.wilsonart.com/laminate-surfaces.
Wilsonart, a global leader in technical surfaces, is on a mission to create surfaces people love, with service you can count on, provided by caring people. The Company manufactures and distributes high pressure laminate, quartz, solid surfaces, coordinating TFLs, edgebanding and other decorative surface options designed for use in the office, education, healthcare markets. healthcare, residential, hospitality and retail. Operating under the Wilsonart®, Arborite®, Bushboard, Durcon®, KML, Laminart®, Mermaid ™, New Leaf ™, Polyrey®, Ralph Wilson®, Resopal®, Shore ™, Technistone® and the Wetwall ™ brands, the company is continuously redefining decorative surfaces through improved performance and award-winning designs.
LC Williams & Associates
A photo accompanying this announcement is available on https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/9eb6d589-852d-4595-ad5c-4ebb2f8b432e