Green Street’s Innovative New Web Platform Delivers Seamlessly Interconnected Commercial Real Estate Intelligence
“The launch of our dynamically interconnected web-based platform reinforces Green Street’s ongoing commitment to innovating at the forefront of commercial real estate intelligence.” said Jeffry Stuek Jr., CEO of Green Street. “Building on the expert insights we’ve honed over the past 35 years, our new platform seamlessly connects Green Street news, research and data/analytics, making it easier than ever to informed decision-making in public and private commercial real estate. The release of our new web-based platform represents a critical pivotal moment in Green Street’s history and is a momentous occasion for both our business and our clients.”
Some key platform enhancements include:
• All new navigation: A new global dashboard, one-click navigation, expanded content links, and a new learning center make it easier to find and absorb content.
• Sales competitions in the United States: This robust new tool includes expanded data coverage and enhanced property reporting fully integrated with market analytics directly linked to Green Street’s Automated Valuation Model (AVM).
• Extended datasets: Cap rates for the top 50 markets (metro areas) now include granular data at the submarket and zip code level on four major real estate sectors, as well as market-level cap rates and forecasts for 334 markets additional.
• More niche sector coverage: New market-level data for the U.S. single-family rental (SFR) and self-storage industries include cap rate and asset value time series, forecasts, and market notes.
• Advanced analysis of public companies: A new, easy-to-use tool enables analysis of over 100 metrics across more than 130 REITs and publicly traded real estate companies.
“Green Street’s web platform has been completely redesigned from the ground up,” says Andy McCulloch, global head of data and analytics at Green Street. “The new platform delivers more content, more efficiently, is more customizable, and now automatically displays relevant content from all three verticals based on user actions. It’s truly a quantum leap forward in how we equip our clients to make better, more informed decisions across real estate sectors, markets, businesses and individual assets.”
To watch a two-minute preview video of the new Green Street platform and schedule a guided tour, click here.
About Green Street
Green Street is the leading provider of commercial real estate research, news, data, analysis and advisory services in the United States and Europe. For more than 35 years, Green Street has provided unparalleled intelligence and reliable data on the public and private real estate markets, helping investors, banks, lenders and others in the industry to optimize investments and strategic decisions. The company provides proprietary market insights, conclusion-driven insights, and predictive analytics through a SaaS platform. To learn more, please visit www.greenstreet.com.
Public Relations Manager
SOURCE green street