Commercial Real Estate Highlights: | Economic news
International Necklaces refers to the following leases:
- Hands Up Inc Community Center. expanded and renewed 4,950 square feet at 425-439 Belt Blvd. in Richmond.
- Forcke Kaplan & Associates renewed 1,639 square feet at 4435 Waterfront Drive in Henrico.
- LT Smith MD renewed 2,372 square feet at 1510 N. 28th St. in Richmond.
- athletic management leased 2,617 square feet at 2363 Roux Street to Henrico.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer refers to the following leases:
- Source One Flooring Inc. renewed its lease of 7,138 square feet of office space at 11633 Busy St. in Chesterfield.
- Continental Casualty Insurance Co. renewed its lease of 7,053 square feet of office space at Westerre II, 3957 Westerre Parkway, in Henrico.
- Take-out personal chef renewed its lease of 6,843 square feet of retail space at Spring Center, 7124-7156 Mechanicsville Turnpike, Hannover.
- ivy rehabilitation leased 6,024 square feet of retail space at Hanover Square South, 7225 Bell Creek Road, Hanover.
- Iron Legend LLC leased 5,864 square feet of office space at 3310 Rosedale Ave. in Richmond.
- Maxim Inc. renewed its lease of 4,638 square feet of office space at Moorefield II, 808 Moorefield Park Drive, Chesterfield.
- Valvoline LLC leased 3,994 square feet of office space at 2909-2923 Polo Parkway in Chesterfield.
- panera bread leased 3,641 square feet of retail space at Staples Mill Marketplace, 9000-9120 Staples Mill Road, from Henrico.
- BluFox Mobile Chesterfield leased 2,000 square feet of retail space at The Corner Shops at Chesterfield Towne Center, 11530 Midlothian Turnpike, Chesterfield.
- VA Education Advancement Booster leased 1,620 square feet of retail space at Iron Bridge Plaza, 11964-11996 Iron Bridge Road, Chesterfield.
- Take 5 oil changes leased 0.43 acres at 7212 W. Broad St. to Henrico.
- Batzli Stiles PC Butler renewed its lease of 12,656 square feet of office space at Westerre II, 3957 Westerre Parkway, in Henrico.
People also read…
Commonwealth trading partners refers to the following leases:
- InMotion Physiotherapy LLC leased 4,347 square feet at 3001 Hungary Spring Road from Henrico.
- Mosaic Group LLC, doing business as Mosaic Pediatric Therapy, leased 4,087 square feet at 5153 Craig Rath Blvd. at Chesterfield.
- Ogburn Brothers Inc. leased 28,000 square feet at 10987 Richardson Road in Hanover.
- Richmond Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics renewed its 2,938 square foot lease at 8503 Patterson Ave. at Henryco.
- JTWdesign LLC leased 2,020 square feet at 15 S. Auburn Ave. in Richmond.
- Consolidated Planning Inc. leased 732 square feet at 12540 Patterson Ave. in Goochland.
CBRE refers to the following leases:
- Mosaic Group leased 4,087 square feet at 5153 Craig Rath Blvd. at Chesterfield.
- G2 Orthopedics and Sports Medicine leased 5,006 square feet at 100 Concourse Blvd. at Henryco.
SL Nusbaum Realty Co. refers to the following leases:
- BWG Field Ops LLC leased 1,801 square feet of retail space at 1004 N. Sheppard St. in Richmond.
- Jos A. Bank Clothiers renewed its lease of 4,500 square feet of retail space in the Sycamore Square shopping center at 13270 Midlothian Turnpike in Chesterfield.
Pollard & Bagby Inc. refers to the following leases:
- Jose’s Shoe Repair rented 315 square feet at 102 S. Sheppard St. in Richmond.
- Diversity insurance leased 487 square feet at 6022 W. Broad St., Suite 201, to Henrico.
- North Star Interiors LLC rented 360 square feet at 6002 W. Broad St., Suite 202, to Henrico.
- Remote Medical Staff LLC leased 1,920 square feet at 209-211 E. Main St. in Richmond.
- University of Virginia Union renewed its 5,796 square foot lease at 1303-1309 Admiral St. in Richmond.
- Designer Deliveries Inc. renewed its 10,000 square foot lease at 1804 Currie St. in Richmond.
Joyner Commercial refers to the following leases:
- Thai won on leased 1,133 square feet of retail space at The Shops at Wellesley from Henrico.
- Connect the Dots PC leased 540 square feet of office space at 9501 Hull Street Road in Chesterfield.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer reports the following sales:
- Cornerz LLC purchased the 3.8 acres of industrial estate in Oak Lake Business Park, at 12501 Wilfong Drive in Chesterfield, from Dupont Investment Co. LLC for $505,000 as an investment. Gregg W. Beck handled the sale negotiations on behalf of the seller.
- patrick taylor purchased the 3,288 square foot industrial building at 6525 Dickens Place in Henrico from Boose Holding Co. LLC for $575,000 and will occupy the property. Gregg Beck handled the sale negotiations on behalf of the seller.
Commonwealth trading partners reports the following sale:
- Bellwood Crossing LLC purchased 3.5 acres at 8009, 8011, 8031, 8045 and 8075 Jefferson Davis Highway in Chesterfield from The Diamond Group LLC for $1.35 million. Chris Jenkins, Randy Cosby and Michael Good represented the buyer and Ben Bruni represented the seller.
A southern trader reports the following sales:
- Jefferson Street Holdings LLC purchased the 34,992 square foot building at 112-114 N. Sycamore St. in Petersburg from Soo Kap Lee for $395,000. Tom Rosman represented the seller.
- ME Namflow LLC purchased 8,973 square feet of office/warehouse at 5780 Hull St. in Richmond from Parsons & May LLC for $700,000. Tom Rosman, Justin Sledd and Isaac Weintz represented the seller.
Porter Realty Co. Inc. reports the following sales:
- Roberts Morris LLC purchased 6,000 square feet of office/warehouse space at 1551 Oakbridge Drive in Powhatan from Sanair Technologies Lab for $620,000. Wilson Flohr represented the buyer.
- 2240 Oak Lake LLC purchased the 21,159 square foot office/warehouse building at 2240 Oak Lake Blvd. in Chesterfield from Carns Properties LLC for $1.525 million. Byron Holmes represented the seller.
Joyner Commercial reports the following sale:
- Cava Capital LLC purchased 37,264 square feet by 0.79 acres of office buildings at 2315 and 2317 Westwood Ave. to Henrico from Associated Investors for $887,000. Joyner Commercial represented the buyer.